Overview of Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Urban)
Room, 1 King Bed, Poolside
Room, 2 Double Beds (Urban)
Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
About this area
Located in Melbourne, Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders is in the city centre and near a metro station. Eureka Tower and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Marvel Stadium, or consider ArtVo for a night out. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne - 4 min walk
- Southbank Promenade - 4 min walk
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 6 min walk
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex - 7 min walk
- DFO South Wharf - 14 min walk
- Spencer Street Station - 5 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 15 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 19 min drive
- Sirocco — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 8 min walk
- ArtVo - 6 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location and facilities were convenient. Clean and well maintained property