Visitors to Maroubra are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and bars. Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 7.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maroubra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Maroubra Beach. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Sydney Opera House.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Sands Hotel, Maroubra - This 3.5-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Sydney Harbour Bridge, located 6.6 mi (10.6 from the city center, and Sydney Showground, which is 12.2 mi (19.7 away.
Dressing for Maroubra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Maroubra gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F