Visitors to Loxton are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, shopping, and museums. In Loxton, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loxton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tree of Knowledge, Loxton Historical Village, and Murray River National Park. Additionally, you might want to add The Pines, Historic House and Garden to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Loxton Community Hotel Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Loxton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Loxton is 10.39 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 41°F