Visitors to Waikerie are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and parks. In Waikerie, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Waikerie
The city's natural beauty is on display at Centenary Clifftop Walk, Interpretive Park, and Waikerie Lions Riverfront Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Waikerie Hotel Motel - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Waikerie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Waikerie gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F