Visitors to Renmark are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, water parks, and spas. In Renmark, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Renmark
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Jarret Memorial Gardens. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Renmark Visitor Information Centre and Chaffey Theatre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Renmark. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park - This 4-star campground features a water park, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Murray River Queen - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Renmark Hotel Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Renmark
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Renmark is 10.39 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F