- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Riverfront Villa 5 Bth)
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Studio Cabin 6 bth)
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Poolside Villa)
Standard Suite, Multiple Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Riverfront Villa 3 Bdrm)
About this area
Located in Renmark, BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park is on a river. 23rd Street Distillery and Renmark Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pike River Conservation Park and Cooltong Conservation Park.
- Renmark Visitor Information Centre - 18 min walk
- Chaffey Theatre - 3 min drive
- Jarret Memorial Gardens - 3 min drive
- Woolshed Brewery - 5 min drive
- Chowilla Game Reserve - 5 min drive
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 173 min drive
- 23rd Street Distillery - 4 min drive
About this property
BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Riverfront Big 4
A beautiful riverfront big 4, cabins and caravan. Great range of facilities would be great for kids.Stayed overnight on interstate trip, will stay again