Search Berri, South Australia Hotels from AU$86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Jan. 2020
Visitors to Berri are sure to enjoy the riverfront, golf courses, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, bars, and shopping. In Berri, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Berri
Favorite places to visit in the city include A Special Place for Jimmy James, River Lands Gallery, and Riverland Farmers Market. You'll also find 919 Wines and Lyrup Ferry in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Big River Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Berri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Berri gets about 10.39 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Berri?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Berri, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Berri
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Berri airport?
- Where to stay near top Berri attractions?
- More accommodation types in Berri
- Which hotel chains are in Berri?
- What are the most popular hotels in Berri?
- Are there hotels near Berri?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends