Visitors can enjoy all that Glossop has to offer including its wineries. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places to see around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Glossop
A favorite place to visit in the city is 919 Wines. Additionally, you'll find A Special Place for Jimmy James and River Lands Gallery in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Glossop, you'll find the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- Berri Hotel is located 3.2 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Berri can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Big River Motor Inn is located within 3.5 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Berri can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Glossop
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 10.39 inches of rain falls on Glossop each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 41°F