Search Livermore, California Hotels from AU$96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Jul. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Livermore, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its wineries, shopping, and theaters.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Livermore
- The closest major airport is in Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) 30.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) 37.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Livermore
The city is well known for its theaters and cultural venues like Bankhead Theater. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Boomers Fun Park is a favorite for retail therapy. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Hidden Creek Wine, Ohlone Trail, and Rodrigue-Molyneaux Winery are favorite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Livermore. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Purple Orchid Wine Country Resort & Spa - This 4-star bed & breakfast features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Livermore - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Livermore - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Livermore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 14.72 inches of rain falls on Livermore each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 39°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Livermore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Livermore, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Livermore?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Livermore?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Livermore?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Livermore?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Livermore?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Livermore?
Recent Reviews in Livermore
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Livermore airport?
- Where to stay near top Livermore attractions?
- More accommodation types in Livermore
- Which hotel chains are in Livermore?
- What are the most popular hotels in Livermore?
- Are there hotels near Livermore?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends