Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dublin, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oracle Arena, and Chabot Space and Science Center.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Hayward, CA (HWD-Hayward Executive) 17.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) 25.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hacienda Crossings Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dublin Civic Center and Dublin Heritage Park & Museums.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dublin. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Dublin/Pleasanton - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dublin-Pleasanton - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Dublin-Pleasanton - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and location.
Popular places to see around the area include Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, located 15.3 mi (24.5 from the city center, and Oracle Arena, which is 15.4 mi (24.8 away.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dublin is 15.28 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F