Visitors to Lindisfarne are sure to enjoy the restaurants, gardens, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, waterfront, and spas. Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, Salamanca Market, and Cascade Brewery are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 208 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hobart
- The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 11.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lindisfarne
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, Salamanca Market, and Cascade Brewery. In the area, you'll also find Mount Nelson Lookout and Museum of Old and New Art.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Orana House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Mt. Wellington, located 7.6 mi (12.2 from the city center.
Dressing for Lindisfarne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lindisfarne is 20.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F