Visiting Lane Cove
Visitors to Lane Cove are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, beaches, and bars. Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Showground are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 13.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lane Cove
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Showground. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bondi Beach and Newport Beach.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn North Shore - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Circular Quay, located 3.8 mi (6 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Lane Cove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Lane Cove gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F