Visitors can enjoy all that Lakeside has to offer including the restaurants, football games, and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and Qualcomm Stadium.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Lakeside
- The closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) 13.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) 26.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lakeside
Favorite places to visit in the city include Barona Creek Golf Club, Barona Casino, and Lake Jennings. In the area, you'll also find San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
As you start planning your visit to Lakeside, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Barona Valley Ranch Resort & Casino is 1.6 mi from the center of Lakeside. This resort in Lakeside features a casino, a restaurant, and a business center.
- Private Home With Sweeping Views! Extra-comfy Bed, Satellite TV, Fully Stocked! is 3.6 mi from central Lakeside. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Diego can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Lakeside House is located 4.7 mi from the heart of Lakeside. This 3-star hotel in San Diego features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Balboa Park, located 20.1 mi (32.3 from the city center, and San Diego Convention Center, which is 21.6 mi (34.8 away.
Dressing for Lakeside
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- About 10.94 inches of rain falls on Lakeside each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F