Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Laguna has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Laguna
- Closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) 48.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguna
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lake Muhikap, International Rice Research Institute, and Lake Yambo. Lakes Pandin and Lake Palakpakin are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. With 23 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Laguna, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Seda Nuvali - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Paseo Premiere Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a casino and free WiFi.
- Riverview Resort & Conference Center - Amenities at this 3.5-star resort include 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast. Visitors like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Laguna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Laguna is 2.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 93°F while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 69°F