Search Taguig, Manila Hotels from AU$35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jan. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Taguig, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila, and Ayala Center.
- You'll find 799 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) 7.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taguig
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Venice Grand Canal Mall, SM Aura Premier, and Market Market Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Philippine Veterans Museum and British Embassy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Taguig. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ascott Bonifacio Global City Manila - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 15 restaurants.
- Seda Bonifacio Global City - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include SM Mall of Asia, located 6.2 mi (10 from the heart of the city, and Resorts World Manila, which is 3.5 mi (5.6 away.
Getting Around Taguig
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Manila FTI Station or Manila Nichols Station. Taguig might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Taguig
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Taguig each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Taguig?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Taguig, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Taguig?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Taguig?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Taguig?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Taguig?
Recent Reviews in Taguig
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Taguig airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Taguig?
- Where to stay near top Taguig attractions?
- More accommodation types in Taguig
- What kind of hotels are in Taguig?
- Which hotel chains are in Taguig?
- What are the most popular hotels in Taguig?
- Are there hotels near Taguig?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends