Search Pasay, Manila Hotels from AU$50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Nov. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pasay, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and casinos. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its cafés, entertainment choices, and theaters. Top sights in the city include SM Mall of Asia and Resorts World Manila.
- You'll find 799 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) 3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasay
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include GSIS Museum of Art, Newport Performing Arts Theater, and Manila Film Center. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and SM Mall of Asia is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Resorts World Manila and Embassy of Japan.
In Pasay, you'll find 91 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Park Avenue Guesthouse 2443 - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Manila Marriott Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Conrad Manila - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ayala Center, located 2 mi (3.3 from the city center, and Baywalk, which is 2.9 mi (4.6 away.
Getting Around Pasay
Take advantage of metro transit at Baclaran LRT Station, Taft Avenue Station, and EDSA LRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Pasay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Pasay gets about 81.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pasay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pasay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pasay?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Pasay?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Pasay?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pasay?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Pasay?
What's the best boutique hotel in Pasay?
What's the best accommodation option if you want to visit the local casinos in Pasay?
Recent Reviews in Pasay
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Pasay airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Pasay?
- Where to stay near top Pasay attractions?
- More accommodation types in Pasay
- What kind of hotels are in Pasay?
- Which hotel chains are in Pasay?
- What are the most popular hotels in Pasay?
- Are there hotels near Pasay?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends