Visitors can enjoy all that Kiyokawa has to offer including its spas. You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sagamihara. The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda) 50.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kiyokawa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lake Miyagase and Bessho Hot Spring.
Dressing for Kiyokawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kiyokawa is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F