Search Kilcoy, Queensland Hotels from AU$80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 16 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jun. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kilcoy has to offer including the golf courses and parks. The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 74 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilcoy
A couple of favorite places to visit are Yowie Park and Kilcoy Golf Club.
Dressing for Kilcoy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Kilcoy gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kilcoy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kilcoy, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kilcoy?
Recent Reviews in Kilcoy
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Kilcoy airport?
- Where to stay near top Kilcoy attractions?
- More accommodation types in Kilcoy
- Which hotel chains are in Kilcoy?
- What are the most popular hotels in Kilcoy?
- Are there hotels near Kilcoy?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends