Visiting Kangaroo Point
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kangaroo Point, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 12.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kangaroo Point
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Additionally, you might want to add St. Mary's Anglican Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kangaroo Point. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Breeze Lodge - Hostel - This 2-star hostel in Brisbane Central Business District features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Point Brisbane Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Brisbane Central Business District features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Docks on Goodwin - This 4.5-star apartment in Brisbane Central Business District features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include The Gabba, located 0.7 mi (1.1 from the city center, and Queen Street Mall, which is 0.8 mi (1.3 away.
Dressing for Kangaroo Point
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kangaroo Point is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F