Search Horsham, England Hotels from AU$132
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Oct. 2020
Visitors to Horsham are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and spas. Around the area, top sights include Sheffield Park Garden, Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, and Arundel Castle and Gardens.
- You'll find 4540 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 17.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 48 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Horsham
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Horsham Park, Southwater Country Park, and Warnham Local Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Horsham Museum and Horsham St. Marks Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Horsham. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Magpies - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and bathrooms.
- Sillett House - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- South Lodge Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include The Lightbox, located 21.4 mi (34.4 from the heart of the city, and Sheffield Park Garden, which is 15.3 mi (24.6 away.
Getting Around Horsham
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Horsham Christs Hospital Station, Horsham Station, or Horsham Littlehaven Station. Horsham might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Horsham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Horsham is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Horsham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Horsham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Horsham?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Horsham?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Horsham?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Horsham?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Horsham?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Horsham?
Recent Reviews in Horsham
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Horsham airport?
- Where to stay near top Horsham attractions?
- More accommodation types in Horsham
- What kind of hotels are in Horsham?
- Which hotel chains are in Horsham?
- What are the most popular hotels in Horsham?
- Are there hotels near Horsham?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends