Visitors to Homewood are sure to enjoy the lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, ski areas, and forests. Top sights around the area include Northstar California Resort and Heavenly Ski Resort.
- You'll find 3316 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Tahoe
- The closest major airport is in Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) 26.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) 28.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Homewood
A couple of favorite places to visit are Homewood Mountain Resort and Tahoe Maritime Museum. In the area, you'll also find Northstar California Resort and Heavenly Ski Resort.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Homewood. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cedar Crest Cottages - This 4-star cottage features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
Dressing for Homewood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Homewood is 33.78 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F