Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Flinders. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Flinders
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 65.1 from the city center while the next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 88.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flinders
- Flinders Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests have access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Flinders Cove Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to a golf course and an indoor pool, along with in-room LCD TVs. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Flinders
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Flinders each year
- Hottest months are usually February and February with an average temperature of 80°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 41°F