Search Farnham, England Hotels from AU$86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Farnham, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and culturally-rich, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include The Lightbox, Oracle, and Loseley House.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Farnham
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 38.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 44.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Farnham
The city's cultural venues include New Ashgate Gallery and Museum of Farnham. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Waverley Abbey. The city's natural beauty is on display at Frensham Little Pond, Alice Holt Forest, and Surrey Hills.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Farnham. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bel & The Dragon Churt - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- The Princess Royal - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Frensham Pond Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include The Lightbox, located 13.5 mi (21.7 from the heart of the city, and Oracle, which is 19.3 mi (31 away.
Getting Around Farnham
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Farnham Station or Farnham Bentley Station. Farnham might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Farnham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Farnham gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Farnham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Farnham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Farnham?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Farnham?
What's the best hotel for couples in Farnham?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Farnham?
What's the best high-end hotel in Farnham?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Farnham?
Where's the best place to stay in Farnham to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Farnham?
Recent Reviews in Farnham
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Farnham airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Farnham?
- Where to stay near top Farnham attractions?
- More accommodation types in Farnham
- Which hotel chains are in Farnham?
- What are the most popular hotels in Farnham?
- Are there hotels near Farnham?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends