Visitors can enjoy all that Dromana has to offer including the wineries, spas, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, shopping, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is London Bridge. In Dromana, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dromana
A favorite place to visit in the city is Heronswood Garden. Additionally, you'll find London Bridge in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dromana. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lakeside Villas at Crittenden - This 4.5-star villa features a winery, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Kangerong Holiday Park - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Dromana Holiday & Lifestyle Village - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Dromana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Dromana each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F