Families will find kid-friendly activities in Doral, and visitors give high marks for the pristine golf courses, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall.
- You'll find 1535 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) 8.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive) 13.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Doral
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Miami International Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Top activities include golfing and dolphin watching, while Costa Del Sol Golf & Country Club, Cypress Head Golf Club, and Doral Resort - White Golf Course are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Morgan Levy Park and Doral Central Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Doral. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Miami Doral - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Marriott's Villas at Doral - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this condo resort. This 3-star condo resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Residence Inn Miami Airport West/Doral - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, located 10.3 mi (16.6 from the heart of the city, and PortMiami, which is 11.4 mi (18.4 away.
Dressing for Doral
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Doral gets about 61.93 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F