Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dickson, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its gardens. Top sights around the area include Australian War Memorial, Canberra Stadium, and Australian National Botanic Gardens.
- You'll find 105 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Canberra
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 7.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dickson
Popular places to visit in the area include Australian War Memorial, Canberra Stadium, and Australian National Botanic Gardens. Additionally, in the area you'll find Telstra Tower and National Museum of Australia. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodations to pick from in Dickson.
- One of a Kind Apartments - Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Northern Canberra have access to free parking and a library, along with in-room kitchens.
- Aria Hotel Canberra - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Northern Canberra have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with private balconies. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Quality Hotel Dickson - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Northern Canberra have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Visitors love its spacious and clean rooms.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include National Gallery of Australia located 3.3 mi (5.3 from the city center and Old Parliament House which is 3.5 mi (5.6 away.
Dressing for Dickson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 22.80 inches of rain falls on Dickson each year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 81°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 34°F