Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar. 2021
Reviewed on 5 Mar. 2021
Where to stay in Chicago
The heart of the Midwest’s glittering metropolis has many offerings, from shopping and dining to parks, museums and exciting contemporary public art.
A dazzling array of boutiques, luxury shops, famous department stores and pleasant cafés, where shopaholics can lose themselves for hours.
4.5/5Wonderful!(93 area reviews)
Striking architecture, urban park space and countless entertainment options all make The Loop one of the most memorable spots in the city.
5/5Exceptional!(4 area reviews)
Both a neighborhood and a park, this northern Chicago area has gorgeous scenery, residential streets lined with stately homes and extensive shopping and dining.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
South Loop is the place to go for jazz and blues, museums and some of the hottest new pubs and restaurants in town.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Chicago airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Chicago?
- Where to stay near top Chicago attractions?
- More accommodation types in Chicago
- What kind of hotels are in Chicago?
- Which hotel chains are in Chicago?
- What are the most popular hotels in Chicago?
- Are there hotels near Chicago?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends