Visitors can enjoy all that Carindale has to offer including its shopping. The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 418 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 14 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carindale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Westfield Carindale. Additionally, in the area you'll find The Gabba and Queen Street Mall.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, located 6.2 mi (10 from the city center, and Roma Street Parkland, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 away.
Dressing for Carindale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Carindale each year
- Hottest months are usually February and December with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F