Families will find kid-friendly activities in Campbell, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and breweries. Winchester Mystery House, California's Great America, and Great Mall of the Bay Area are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Campbell
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) 10.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County) 24 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbell
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Pruneyard Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ainsley House and Orchid Beauty & Spa.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Campbell. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Jose - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Campbell - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Jose Campbell - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Winchester Mystery House, located 2.8 mi (4.5 from the city center, and California's Great America, which is 8 mi (12.9 away.
Getting Around Campbell
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Winchester Station, Campbell Station, and Hamilton Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Campbell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 15.35 inches of rain falls on Campbell each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F