Visitors to Cambridge are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ecotours and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 125 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.) 14.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambridge
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Lake Karapiro. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jubilee Gardens and Cambridge Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cambridge. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grosvenor House B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Blairgowrie House - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this B&B. With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Earthstead Villas - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Dressing for Cambridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cambridge is 49.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 46°F