Search Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur Hotels from AU$13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Dec. 2019
Reviewed on 5 Sep. 2019
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Brickfields, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, festivals, and architecture. Petaling Street, Malaysian Houses of Parliament, and Merdeka Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in Brickfields
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 13.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 41.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brickfields
The city is notable for landmarks like Buddhist Maha Vihara, Brickfields, Sam Kow Tong Temple, and Sree Veera Hanuman Temple. Additionally, you might want to add Sri Kandaswamy Kovil to your agenda.
In Brickfields, you'll be able to select from 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- M & M Hotel KL Sentral - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- NU Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
- PODs The Backpackers Home & Cafe - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Petaling Street, located 1.3 mi (2.1 from the city center, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament, which is 1.5 mi (2.4 away.
Getting Around Brickfields
Walk to nearby metro stations like KL Sentral Station, Tun Sambanthan Station, and Bangsar Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Brickfields
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brickfields is 3.15 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Brickfields?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brickfields, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Brickfields?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Brickfields?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Brickfields?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Brickfields?
Recent Reviews in Brickfields
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Brickfields airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Brickfields?
- Where to stay near top Brickfields attractions?
- More accommodation types in Brickfields
- What kind of hotels are in Brickfields?
- Which hotel chains are in Brickfields?
- What are the most popular hotels in Brickfields?
- Are there hotels near Brickfields?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends