Families will find kid-friendly activities in Braddon, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafés and bars. Around the area, top sights include EPIC, Australian War Memorial, and Australian National Botanic Gardens.
- You'll find 137 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Canberra
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 6.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Braddon
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Canberra Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Canberra Contemporary Art Space to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Braddon. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Avenue Hotel Canberra - This 5-star hotel in Northern Canberra features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Pacific Suites Canberra - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this aparthotel. This 4.5-star aparthotel in Northern Canberra features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Citystyle Executive Apartments - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Northern Canberra can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include EPIC, located 2.7 mi (4.4 from the city center, and Australian War Memorial, which is 1 mi (1.6 away.
Dressing for Braddon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Braddon gets about 22.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F