Search Blackburn, England Hotels from AU$81
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Mar. 2020
Visitors to Blackburn are sure to enjoy the bars and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and entertainment choices. The Rock, Macron Stadium, and DW Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Blackburn
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN) 45 from the city center
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) 51.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackburn
Cultural venues in the city include King Georges Hall, Vue Cinema Blackburn, and Thwaites Empire Theatre. Top activities include golfing and horseback riding, while Waves Water Fun Centre, Blackburn Golf Club, and Wilpshire Golf Club are favorite sights to visit. Football fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Blackburn Arena or Ewood Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Blackburn. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Ribble Valley Langho Mytton Fold Hotel & Golf - This 3-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Boddington Arms Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Millstone At Mellor - This 5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Top places to see in the area include The Rock, located 13.2 mi (21.2 from the heart of the city, and Macron Stadium, which is 11.8 mi (19 away.
Getting Around Blackburn
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Blackburn Station, Mill Hill Station, or Cherry Tree Station. Blackburn might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Blackburn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Blackburn is 34.13 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Blackburn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Blackburn, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Blackburn?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Blackburn?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Blackburn?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Blackburn?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Blackburn?
What's the best golf hotel in Blackburn?
Recent Reviews in Blackburn
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Blackburn airport?
- Where to stay near top Blackburn attractions?
- More accommodation types in Blackburn
- Which hotel chains are in Blackburn?
- What are the most popular hotels in Blackburn?
- Are there hotels near Blackburn?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends