Visitors can enjoy all that Bentong has to offer including the hot springs, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Genting Highlands.
- You'll find 176 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuantan
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 54.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bentong
The picturesque setting of Lentang Forest Recretional Park and Mount Nuang exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Genting Highlands in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bentong. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tumike Hotel - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- The Waterway Villa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this lodge. With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Suria Hot Spring Resort Bentong - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Batu Caves, located 24.4 mi (39.3 from the heart of the city, and Petronas Twin Towers, which is 24.5 mi (39.4 away.
Dressing for Bentong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Bentong gets about 2.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 72°F