Search Genting Highlands, Kuala Lumpur Hotels from AU$34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Genting Highlands hotel prices
Reviewed on 27 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug. 2019
Visiting Genting Highlands
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Genting Highlands, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its casinos, mountain views, and theme park. Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers, and Genting Highlands are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1728 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 39.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 72.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Genting Highlands
Families come for attractions such as Genting Highlands, Genting Skyway, and Genting Theme Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chin Swee Cave Temple and Arena of Stars.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Genting Highlands. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Resorts World Genting - Genting Grand - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi.
- Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel - This 3-star resort features a bar, parking, and a free theme park shuttle. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Top places to visit around the area include Batu Caves, located 14.3 mi (23 from the heart of the city, and Petronas Twin Towers, which is 17.6 mi (28.4 away.
Dressing for Genting Highlands
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Genting Highlands gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Genting Highlands?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Genting Highlands, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Genting Highlands?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Genting Highlands?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Genting Highlands?
What's the best accommodation option if you want to visit the local casinos in Genting Highlands?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Genting Highlands?
Recent Reviews in Genting Highlands
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Genting Highlands airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Genting Highlands?
- Where to stay near top Genting Highlands attractions?
- More accommodation types in Genting Highlands
- What kind of hotels are in Genting Highlands?
- Which hotel chains are in Genting Highlands?
- What are the most popular hotels in Genting Highlands?
- Are there hotels near Genting Highlands?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends