Overview of Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
In the entertainment district, Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Some of the area's popular attractions include Genting Highlands Theme Park and Genting Skyway. Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park and Happy Bee Farm & Insect World are also worth visiting.
- Genting Highlands Theme Park - 2 min walk
- Arena of Stars - 2 min walk
- Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park - 3 min walk
- SkyAvenue - 3 min walk
- First World Plaza - 6 min walk
- Batang Kali Station - 40 min drive
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) - 71 min drive
About this property
Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 85 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 85 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Resort Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting Resort Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting Resort Hotel
- Resorts World Genting Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very basic room, tv limited Channels (no suitable kids channel), no wifi provided. Situated next to stars avenue so music was blasting non stop in the afternoon and in the evening till 11pm. I can’t believe we paid $600plus RM for this. Carpark was $21rm and not included as well. Got our room at 2pm and later they call us to inform early check in applied and I need to pay. It was $5rm and the staff paid it in the end since it was his mistake but I felt it was overall poor hotel management and actually management should have waived instead of making staff pay. The only plus point is that it is linked to carpark and shopping mall. Will avoid staying again