Visiting Bukit Fraser
Visitors can enjoy all that Bukit Fraser has to offer including the golf courses and waterfalls. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Bukit Fraser
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 67.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bukit Fraser
Favorite places to visit in the city include Pine Tree Trail, Abu Suradi Trail, and Fraser's Hill Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hemmant Trail and Jeriau Waterfall.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shahzan Inn Fraser Hill - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bukit Fraser
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Bukit Fraser each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F