Visiting Kuala Kubu Bharu
Visitors can enjoy all that Kuala Kubu Bharu has to offer including the shopping, hot springs, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses. The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 51.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuala Kubu Bharu
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lembah Beringin Golf & Country Club and Kelab Golf & Country Kuala Kubu Bharu. In the area, you'll also find Sarang Art Hub and Sultan Idris Education University.
As you plan your getaway to Kuala Kubu Bharu, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Hotel Sahara Kuala Kubu Bahru is 7.8 mi from central Kuala Kubu Bharu. This 2.5-star hotel in Kuala Kubu Bharu features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is 20.3 mi from the center of Kuala Kubu Bharu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Genting Highlands can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Colmar Tropicale is located 23.9 mi from the heart of Kuala Kubu Bharu. This 4-star hotel in Bukit Tinggi features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Genting Highlands, located 20.3 mi (32.6 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Kuala Kubu Bharu
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Kubu Bharu Station. Kuala Kubu Bharu might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kuala Kubu Bharu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Kuala Kubu Bharu each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F