Visiting Adventure Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Adventure Bay has to offer including its parks. In Adventure Bay, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 58.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Adventure Bay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bruny Island and South Bruny National Park. In the area, you'll also find Bay of Islands and Bligh Museum of Pacific Exploration.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- 43 Degrees Bruny Island - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bathrooms.
Dressing for Adventure Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Adventure Bay gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F