Search Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Hotels from AU$78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jul. 2020
Visiting Abu Dhabi
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Abu Dhabi, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, beaches, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Louvre Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, and Abu Dhabi Mall.
- There are 142 hotels and other accommodations in Abu Dhabi
- The closest major airport is in Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) 29.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Abu Dhabi
Families come for attractions such as Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi International Marine Sports Club, and Abu Dhabi Ice Rink. Notable city landmarks like Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Heritage Village might be worth a visit. The beaches and desert highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including The Corniche, Open Beach, and Al Raha Beach.
In Abu Dhabi, you'll be able to select from 142 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi - This 5-star hotel in Khalifa City features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 6 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Rosewood Abu Dhabi - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Jumeirah At Etihad Towers - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Other favorite sights in Abu Dhabi include Louvre Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Mall, and Marina Mall.
Dressing for Abu Dhabi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- Abu Dhabi gets about 0.08 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 105°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Abu Dhabi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Abu Dhabi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Abu Dhabi?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Abu Dhabi?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Abu Dhabi?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Abu Dhabi?
What's the best high-end hotel in Abu Dhabi?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Abu Dhabi?
What's the best golf hotel in Abu Dhabi?
Recent Reviews in Abu Dhabi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Abu Dhabi airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Abu Dhabi?
- Where to stay near top Abu Dhabi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Abu Dhabi
- What kind of hotels are in Abu Dhabi?
- Which hotel chains are in Abu Dhabi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Abu Dhabi?
- Are there hotels near Abu Dhabi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends