Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Yountville, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its gardens and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Robert Mondavi Winery, V. Sattui, and Quarryhill Botanical Garden.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Yountville
- The closest major airport is in Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) 23.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) 34.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yountville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Yountville Park and Napa River Ecological Reserve. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to V Marketplace and Bottaga Restaurant. Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while Goosecross Cellars, Domaine Chandon, and Vintner's Golf Club are favorite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Yountville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Yountville - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Bardessono - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- North Block Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Robert Mondavi Winery, located 3.2 mi (5.1 from the city center, and V. Sattui, which is 7 mi (11.2 away.
Dressing for Yountville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.43 inches of rain falls on Yountville each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F