Search Napa Valley, California Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Sep. 2020
Visiting Napa Valley
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Napa Valley, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens, local tours, and golf courses. Top sights in the city include Robert Mondavi Winery, V. Sattui, and Artesa Winery.
- There are 184 hotels and other accommodations in Napa Valley
- The closest major airport is in Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) 22.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) 34.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Napa Valley
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Old Faithful Geyser of California, Yountville Park, and Napa River Ecological Reserve. Wine tasting, biking, and taking local tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Robert Mondavi Winery, V. Sattui, and Artesa Winery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sterling Vineyards and V Marketplace.
In Napa Valley, there are 184 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Napa Vineyard Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Cottage Grove Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff at this cottage. With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Arbor Guest House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Quarryhill Botanical Garden, located 8.6 mi (13.8 from the heart of the city, and Sonoma Plaza, which is 9.4 mi (15.2 away.
Dressing for Napa Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Napa Valley gets about 33.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Napa Valley airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Napa Valley?
- Where to stay near top Napa Valley attractions?
- More accommodation types in Napa Valley
- What kind of hotels are in Napa Valley?
- Which hotel chains are in Napa Valley?
- What are the most popular hotels in Napa Valley?
- Are there hotels near Napa Valley?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends