Visitors to Woodgate are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, bars, and parks.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Woodgate
- The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) 31.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB) 43.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodgate
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Burrum Coast National Park and Burrum Coast National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Coral Sea to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Woodgate Beach Houses - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and spa services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Woodgate
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Woodgate gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F