Search Bundaberg, Queensland Hotels from AU$106
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bundaberg, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in Bundaberg
- The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) 4.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundaberg
Cultural venues in the city include Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery, Moncrieff Theatre, and Bundaberg Railway Museum. The beaches and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Buss Park, Alexandra Park, and Baldwin Swamp Environment Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bundaberg Tourist Information Centre and Bundaberg Barrel.
In Bundaberg, there are 53 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dunelm House Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Bundaberg Spanish Motor Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Coral Cove Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with a private spa tub.
Getting Around Bundaberg
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bundaberg Station. Bundaberg might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bundaberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Bundaberg each year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Bundaberg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bundaberg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Bundaberg?
What's the best place to stay for families in Bundaberg?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bundaberg?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Bundaberg?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Bundaberg?
Recent Reviews in Bundaberg
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bundaberg airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bundaberg?
- Where to stay near top Bundaberg attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bundaberg
- What kind of hotels are in Bundaberg?
- Which hotel chains are in Bundaberg?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bundaberg?
- Are there hotels near Bundaberg?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends