Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bundaberg, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in Bundaberg
- The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) 4.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bundaberg
Cultural venues in the city include Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery, Moncrieff Theatre, and Bundaberg Railway Museum. The beaches and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Buss Park, Alexandra Park, and Baldwin Swamp Environment Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bundaberg Tourist Information Centre and Bundaberg Barrel.
In Bundaberg, there are 53 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dunelm House Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Bundaberg Spanish Motor Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Coral Cove Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with a private spa tub.
Getting Around Bundaberg
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bundaberg Station. Bundaberg might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bundaberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Bundaberg each year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F