Visitors can enjoy all that Childers has to offer including the cafés, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its museums.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Childers
- The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) 38.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB) 63 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Childers
The city's cultural venues include Old Pharmacy and Childers Art Space. Additionally, you might want to add Palace Backpackers Memorial to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Childers Oasis Motel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Childers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Childers each year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F