Visiting Gin Gin
Visitors can enjoy all that Gin Gin has to offer including the gardens and museums. The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) 38.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gin Gin
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gin Gin Cricket Oval and Gin Gin Historical Society.
Dressing for Gin Gin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Gin Gin gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F