Travelers to Monduran will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) 43.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monduran
A favorite place to visit in the city is Monduran Dam. In the area, you'll also find Gin Gin Cricket Oval and Gin Gin Historical Society.
Dressing for Monduran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Monduran is 1.38 inches
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F