Visitors can enjoy all that Warrandyte has to offer including its parks. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre. The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 27.5 from the city center. The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 32.9 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrandyte
A favorite place to visit in the city is Warrandyte State Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Warrandyte, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 105 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank is located 14.2 mi from the heart of Warrandyte. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Southbank can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business center, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its dining options and proximity to public transit.
- Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne is 14.2 mi from central Warrandyte. This 4.5-star hotel in Melbourne features a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar. Our customers like its convenient parking and proximity to public transit.
- Great Southern Hotel Melbourne is 14.7 mi from the center of Warrandyte. This 4-star hotel in Melbourne features a restaurant, parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Doncaster Shopping Centre, located 5.2 mi (8.4 from the city center, and Dandenong Ranges National Park, which is 10.9 mi (17.6 away.
Dressing for Warrandyte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Warrandyte gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F