Visitors to Troutdale are sure to enjoy the waterfalls, live music, and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Moda Center, Grotto, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- You'll find 517 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) 17.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Troutdale
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Harlow House Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and Lewis and Clark State Recreation Site. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Troutdale Methodist Episcopal Church and Columbia Gorge Premium Outlets.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Troutdale. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
- McMenamins Edgefield - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Portland East - Troutdale - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Moda Center, located 14.3 mi (22.9 from the city center, and Grotto, which is 9.8 mi (15.8 away.
Dressing for Troutdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 46.89 inches of rain falls on Troutdale each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 34°F