Visitors to Tewantin are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its local tours.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Tewantin
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 24.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tewantin
Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Tewantin Noosa Golf Club and Noosa Marina are sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Noosa Beach and Hastings Street in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Tewantin. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Noosa Caravan Park - This 3.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Noosa Lakes Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Ingenia Holidays Noosa - This 4-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a café. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Tewantin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Tewantin each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F